Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hopelessly devoted to you,

I've this sudden urge to blog right here, although i guess no one in particular would read this. Everything is going fine for me now except love. It's blocking me in any ways I do, it affects my mood which leads to endless arguments with my parents and affects me in my studies. I wish to bring myself out of such a endless pit hole where I know I can never climb out. Still, I'm trying aimlessly to command my heart to move on. I'll try , i really will. Because the answer I'd get from you is very predictable. It seems like I'll never be able to enter your heart, I'm not your key, but I can always and at anytime be your spare key.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not no one will is, is just whether anyone got the heart anot. (:

Chloe said...

Hahahaha. True.

Anonymous said...

Dont say until you are so cheap.
Love can be one sided but you dont have to go to that extend.

Chloe said...

Oh well, maybe that's just my life. I'm willing to any distance for him. :)

Anonymous said...

There is nthg as that..
You will sure find it useless to be like that one fine day. Ive been through it.