Wednesday, September 10, 2008
The 45th,
I see no point in pushing you any further for any predictable answer. I might as well hold back and await to see what would actually take place. In reality, I yet to accept any thing yet. But I hope I'd be able to advance forward instead of being stuck. You said you only want her, and i only want you. There's no difference, if ever there's one day you would like to experience how i feel for you, there's no need. Because how you feel for her is how i feel for you. I'm complacent just to see you smile. And if one day i fall into arms of another , it's not because I've stopped loving you or because I've forgotten you, It's because i love you too much I think it's best to let you go. I'd have sinned greatly if i denied my love for you. Therefore, I want you to know how much you meant to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Why so sad ? cheerup i think u deserve someone better than him. don't put yourself as if u are so lousy . u are not. passerbys like us will always support u =)
Ye ? Sad ? Nah, I'm fine. Haha. Thanks ! :)
Have a nice weekend!!!
Post a Comment