Monday, August 11, 2008

Worst Month , Best day

Am i suppose to say , how much i love you when i know you'll just turn your back on me ? How am to confess my one sided love to you ? I have always been waiting for you to turn around to give me one look , a second of affection was all i needed . But you didn't cared for me at all . You just kept running , running and running. I tried so hard to catch up with you but to no avail because you're trying to catch up with else one. I wished you'd make the decision correctly. Hopefully you did. Wish you all the best with her, though it seriously hurt me so much deep inside..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babbby! I've sms you . Did you recieved ? :) Imissyou so much pleasezzzxs ! Whats your msn ? I re-add you as I've created a new acc!

AngelinaL said...

Prettyhearts (: Cheerup , please ? You down , i'm upset D:
What happen . If you need someone to scream your sorrows out , even i'm the last one you thought of . i'll still be there for you . cause i'm just one call away (:
Loveyou my dear x3